Brand Strategy Manager (12 month contract)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
Brand Strategy Manager (12 month contract)
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for a Brand Strategy Manager to join our team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract with the possibility this could extend or be made permanent.
What is the Global Brand Strategy group responsible for?
This team works across the firm to deliver overarching guidance on our brand expression both internally and externally. This includes looking at the brands tone of voice on all written documents, ensuring that our advertising is consistent with our brand, looking at how we integrate any acquisitions into our brand and work with external consultancies to gather ideas and develop new strategies.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of the Brand Strategy Manager?
• Improve our storytelling ability by bringing our brand and values to life in new and unexpected ways
• Manage and evolve brand positioning and messaging for the company and its core offerings
• Partner closely with internal business partners to develop world-class brand engagement
• Identify brand amplification opportunities; collaborate closely with Corporate Communications, other marketing teams and distribution to develop and incorporate brand messaging into global communications
• Work with in-house creative services team and external agencies, as appropriate, to develop and maintain visual and verbal identity standards across touch points
• Develop and evangelize global brand standards.
• Work with international marketing teams, providing brand guidance and assuring brand integrity and consistency globally
• Create training and brand tools to increase skills of marketing department around brand activation and management.
• Create brand advocates by educating, evangelizing and driving understanding of the Franklin Templeton brand, capabilities, and values across the organization
• Work with corporate cross-functional teams (marketing, PR, web, product development, HR, etc.) to provide guidance on how best to incorporate and use the Franklin Templeton brand
• Act as a point of contact for brand-related questions and issues across the global enterprise
What ideal qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
• Bachelor's degree, ideally in marketing, communications or advertising
• Extensive brand experience in an agency, brand consultancy or large marketing organization
• Experience developing and managing brand guidelines
• Ability to make evaluative judgments and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Ability to inspire and coach colleagues and foster teamwork with passion, integrity, and energy
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, working well in a team and with a range of creative professionals
• Self-motivation and well organised - with an eye for detail
• Ability to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results. Highlights of our benefits include - contributory pension scheme, private healthcare plan, PHI, life insurance, Employee Stock Investment Program, incentive plans, purchase of company funds with no sales charge, educational reimbursement and on-site training.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton."
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.