Brexit Programme Manager – Investment Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:16 Jan 18
Brexit Programme Manager – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are assessing the impact of Brexit on their organisations and have a fantastic opportunity for a senior Programme Manager to play a key role in the design and delivery of a new legal entity and booking model for the firm.
As a Programme Manager you will be responsible for working with the front office to oversee the impact analysis and understand business requirements for a post-Brexit legal entity, booking model, organisation design and location strategy, being responsible for end-to-end programme management, including establishing programme governance, shaping, scoping, planning, mobilisation and implementation, as well tracking risks and issues and driving them through to resolution, providing status updates to the business and managing senior stakeholder expectations around programme delivery.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Significant programme management experience in major investment banks or consultancies
- Proven experience on large scale legal entity, booking model, banking licence or Brexit programmes
- Extensive capital markets experience including business, product, front-to-back and regulatory knowledge
- End-to-end programme management experience with a track record of delivery
- “Big Four” Management consulting experience is highly desirable for this role
- Excellent front office stakeholder management and engagement skills up to MD level
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £800-£950/day based London initially for six months based London.