Build and Release Engineer
- Competitive, strong bonus potential. Summary
- My client is a leading proprietary trading firm, implementing both fundamental and quantitative trading & market-making strategies across global financial markets.
They're looking to hire a talented Build and Release Engineer. The Role:
- Work on automated release and configuration management tools for a build pipeline for in-house development projects.
- Take ownership of the further development of the tools to increase the quality and maturity of the development environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
- Strong Python development skills.
- Experience automating production processes.
- Friendly culture with regular socials.
- Relaxed environment, with dress-down policy and fully stocked kitchen.
- Medical/Dental Insurance.
- Market-leading compensation with very strong bonus potential.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in contact: Dan Hampton