Business Analyst- Fin Tech Co
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- RJF Global Search
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Fast growing alternative lender, seeking a Business Analyst with 3-5 years experience in a Quantitative analytics role. Fin Tech based in London provides funding to SME's across the U.K. They have been highly rated as a non-bank business lender. This Technology Co are agile and adapt to customers needs, continuously investing in the team and infrastructure. Working in this high energy/collaborative environment with a dynamic, relaxed and fun culture. The candidate: ideally self-motivated, keen to take on responsibility, requires to have a track record of creating and communicating independent data analysis and inspired to work in a fast moving environment.
The Role: Quantitative Analyst/Business Analyst.
Treasury/Risk Analyst/Structured Finance/Credit/Loan Analytics background
Working directly with the CFO, responsibilities will include
- Monitoring of loan portfolio performance
- Ensuring accurate data updating and maintaining processes and liaising with internal stakeholders to resolve and identify issues.
- Managing monthly third-party Audits, providing ad-hoc asset performance analytics.
- Daily monitoring and forecasting of group liquidity position
- Management of debt facility drawings and asset allocation
- Production of month end debt investor reporting
- Cash Management and payment processing
- Assisting CFO with analytics of future debt raisIng.
The individual should have min 3 years experience in a Quantitative analyst role with exposure to analysing large datasets. Ideally Treasury, Risk management or Structured finance background.
Degree educated with min 2:1 in a Quantitative subject.
Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and experience of working with SQL, Python or DAX/Power Bi.
Quote: Ref: Toc