- £50k - £65k
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Eximius Finance
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
My client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank are looking for a strong Business Analyst to support the analysis of Risk Reports and processes that need updating due to the result of Structural Reform. This is a really exciting role that gives the successful candidate the opportunity to be part of a large scale program with exposure across the bank.
- Help develop a large scale regulatory project.
- Work with multiple stakeholder groups to develop data quality within Treasury reporting.
- Support the Testing Strategy, ensuring that all reporting requirements in scope are tested.
- Be involved in Business Requirement Documentation for individual workstreams.
- Previous experience of being a Business Analyst in a large financial services organisation.
- Knowledge of BCBS 239 Risk Data Aggregation principles
- Knowledge of Banking and particularly Treasury
- Strong proven experience of dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of Risk Reporting.
- Previous experience of working on a large scale regulatory project.