- GBP550 - GBP650 per day + competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 06 Oct 17 2017-10-06
A Business Analyst is required to review all policies, procedures & controls for Central Counterparty Clearing Houses (CCP).
A leading UK bank are looking for a Business Analyst to join them on a large regulatory programme. The Business Analyst will ensure adherence to policies, procedures & controls for Central Counterparty Clearing houses (CCP).
This role is based in London City, on a rolling 6 month contract and with a daily rate of £550-£650.
- Adherence to policies, procedures and controls
- Maintaining RAID log - tracking and updating items and escalation where appropriate related to this workstream
- Single point of contact for all Policies, Procedures and Controls.
- Strong BA skills
- Knowledge of bank policies and controls and demonstrating compliance
- Knowledge of Regulatory and rulebooks an advantage
- Self starter, ability to work alone and prioritise workload
- Good problem solving skills - identify risks and issues, actively manage path to resolution
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you are a Business Analyst within the Financial Services, exposure to CCPs and experience adhering to policies & procedures, please do not hesitate to apply. You can apply directly through the site, or get in touch via the details below.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com