- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Bruin Financial
- 13 Oct 17 2017-10-13
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with a leading Wealth Management client, looking for a Business Analyst to join the team. You will be contributing to the delivery of the strategic objectives within the current programme of change. The team will be delivering major business transformational changes and on-going BAU enhancements & efficiencies over a multi-year timeframe.
- Utilise a range of business analysis tools and techniques in order to deliver high quality business analysis artefacts within the Change function and associated projects.
- Provide conceptual solutions to often complicated business problems / needs and make recommendations for preferred solutions, with consideration of associated risks, cost and timescales.
- Contribute to the development of the business analysis approach and deliverables, and improve the integration with other change management disciplines across the software delivery lifecycle.
- Lead requirements gathering and solutions through workshop facilitation and stakeholder engagement.
- Detail business benefits and ensure these are traced through to be tracked and realised by the business.
- Have ownership of traceability of analysis through development, testing, training through to business readiness and acceptance.
- Work with Senior Management and executives to facilitate the sign off / agreement of solutions and recommendations via presentations and one to one workshops/meetings.
- Prepare training material & lead training presentations across the business.
- Undertake data analysis to assist the business in migration and segmentation activity making recommendations on approach and timeline whilst identifying potential issues and risks in the process.
- The candidate will assist the project team to define the requirements to meet their strategic objectives.
- The candidate must have the ability to influence business stakeholders at all organisational levels. Project Management:
· The role will require contribution to the identification and impact assessment of programme and project issues and risks.
· The role will be required to provide impact assessments on change requests.
· The role will be required to provide elapsed time and man day estimates on analysis work-package to inform the project plan.
Third Party Management:
· The candidate will be support relationships with external suppliers, contractors and/or consultants as required in order to deliver assignments.
- Ability to demonstrate and understand the regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management at all times.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience particularly within financial planning advice firms and the wealth management industry.