- GBP400 - GBP450 per day +
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 08 May 18 2018-05-08
A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Business Analyst who has extensive Fixed Income Securities knowledge to join their team on a long term contracting basis.
A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Business Analyst who has extensive Fixed Income Securities knowledge to join their London team on a long term contracting basis.
It is imperative that the Business Analyst has the following experience in order to be successful:
- Proven track record of change management and business development within a large banking organisation.
- Must have knowledge and experience of the Fixed Income Securities product and associated trade types.
- Ability to manage key transformation projects in conjunction with Operations and IT.
- A strong operational trade life-cycle knowledge is a requirement.
- Working knowledge of RIMS system is essential.
- Analytical mind with excellent judgement and decision making skills to identify exceptions in process handling.
- Ability to drive out details and question procedures employed to deliver quality services.
- Excellent relationship builder with strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and exacting standards.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales