- Competitive plus Excellent Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
As a Barclays' Business Analyst, you will lead on the control and classification of remediation cases across multiple inter-related programmes of work and their populations.
As a Barclays' Business Analyst, you will lead on the control and classification of remediation cases across multiple inter-related programmes of work and their populations. You will provide support to enable the definition, implementation, management and delivery of appropriate outputs, processes and volumes downstream to respective portfolio or programme teams to execute remediation outcomes. This role will drive delivery of key activities, leading business analysis activities within the team as an integral part of a programme of work. The analysis involves a diverse range of internal and external sources such as procedures and practices across the bank.
Our goal in Omni Channel and Customer Experience (OC&CE) is to accelerate our journey to provide brilliant customer and client experiences across all products and segments of Barclays UK. Not only that, but deliver it in a way where every customer journey is seamless between channels and consistent between products and segments. The pace of change of the Financial Services Industry in terms of regulation, technology and customer expectations creates a unique opportunity for us to build new ways of customer engagement that will revolutionise customer interaction models as we know them today.
As a Business Analyst, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Supporting the client cases
* Working through 'complex' issues to define a pragmatic route forward by defining standards around which others will operate and ensure that essential procedures are foestablishment, mobilisation and management of a function serving multiple programmes in the remediation portfolio to deliver clearly categorised/validated llowed
* Interpreting, scoping and analysing practical approaches for execution whilst collaborating with interdependent programmes to define scope and manage complexity
* Using evaluative judgement based on the analysis of factual and qualitative information to enable remediation of cases efficiently
* Act as an implementation subject matter expert for handling workflow, queries, data control and budgetary requirements throughout the entire project lifecycle
* Own the build of appropriate controls to facilitate accurate, auditable and effective delivery of throughput for downstream treatment and processing
As a Business Analyst, your skills and experience will include:
* Comprehensive problem solving skills and proven ability to apply creative and innovative thinking
* Ability and willingness to challenge the status quo and drive improvements where benefits have been identified
* Understanding of and ability to articulate, design and implement process and workflow
* Analysis and mapping of activities to enable analysis, delivery of requirements and solutions
* Working knowledge from experience of Credit based products and how they are managed
* Experience of consolidating inputs from disparate sources into outcomes
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.