- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Location: London, England, United KingdomThis individual will serve as the contact with business clients to elicit requirements and validate requirements and designs-developing relationships, and keeping the clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle. This individual will work as a liaison between Moody Analytics' business groups, product management, internal personnel, and with the application development teams-to provide support for their work products and to act as an informed customer advocate within the development team. This individual will also be responsible for production support of the CRM applications.
- Participate in cross-functional teams as subject matter expert to support system enhancements, as well as on new development as either the primary Business Analyst or collaborating with other Business Analysts
- Design and write specifications for new features and/or new releases according to business/client requirements. Act as a liaison with internal teams to ensure understanding of the design requirements.
- Evaluate data availability and assess the needs of the various business partners including local, regional, and global leadership to optimize the process and reporting
- Partner with external vendors (e.g. MS for Dynamics) to ensure a focus on implementation of best practices around cross-system data continuity, data hygiene, and business process definition
- Recommend and implement centralized tools that internal teams can use to extract data/insights for daily business management in an automated manner.
- Resolve requirements conflicts between business units or between business and technology.
- Contribute to project planning activities.
- Responsible for periodic updates of project status to management.
- Provide content, high-quality documentation and review documentation for release or new features.
- May train on the technical and analytical aspects of the product.
- Assist with support calls that involve product management issues..
- Managing technical appropriateness and/or feasibility of requirements and designs.
Moody's Analytics Admin Business Systems Team
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a related field required.
- Accomplished Business Analyst in a similar industry
- System/business analysis experience required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts.
- Strong analysis/quantitative skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks
- Client focused, proactive and results oriented with ability to support clients across multiple location
- Strong Access/Excel skills
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.