- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- IHS Markit
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
The IHS Markit Securities Finance products provide global securities lending data to help customers manage their securities lending programmes, optimise trading performance, enhance investment decision making and produce regulatory reporting.
We are seeking a Business Analyst to work within the IHS Markit Securities Finance team to gather and document business requirements, undertake market analysis and facilitate application design. The role sits within a fast paced and dynamic development team who work alongside a diverse group of business developers, product developers, sales and analysis team.
- Analysis of new and existing products
- Requirement documentation
- Project management application administration
- E xcellent communication and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
Education and experience
- A proven track record of project delivery ideally using agile methodologies.
- Able to document business requirements as functional & technical requirements.
- Securities Lending, Repo, Margin Lending, Buy/Sell-back
- Regulatory knowledge of SFTR, MiFID II, EMIR
- Other financial market knowledge is beneficial
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Ability to listen, learn quickly and demonstrate initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Focused on delivery
- Must be an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Committed to high quality output
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.