- £55,000 - £75,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goodman Masson
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000
Goodman Masson are working in partnership with one of the world’s largest Investment Managers with bases in over 50 countries including Tokyo, Singapore USA and London. As a recent result of incredible growth ($1 Trillion AUM), the business has established a new internal change function, providing an opportunity to report directly into a Managing Director, working on business-critical projects supporting the Investment Platform as an internal Management Consultant. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Investment Management professional, to maximise process efficiencies and new propositions from a Regulatory, Fiduciary and Technological standpoint.
This employer is famed for its lack of hierarchy and flat management structure, which has helped achieve one of the best staff retention rates in the industry, in addition to creating a people-focused environment with sensible working hours. This is a London based assignment, however there may be an opportunity to travel if the candidate desires.
If you fit the following criteria, Goodman Masson would love to hear from you:
- 5 years+ experience working in either a Business Management, Consultancy or Change role
- Considerable experience working within with Asset/Wealth Managers (essential)
- Strong academic background (undergraduate and post-graduate preferred)
- A track-record in enhancing front office systems, and digital solutions and regulatory frameworks (preferred)
- Experience translating business requirements to technical individuals, bridging business and technology
- Extremely comfortable working in a small, close knit team
- A strong cultural fit with ambitions to progress and the desire to put ideas forward
If you are interested in a potential application, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02073240528.