- £400 - £500
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 21 May 19
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to join a major change programme. Candidates must have custody experience this is essential. Please do not apply if you do not have custody experience
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to join a major change programme.
Candidates must have custody experience this is essential. Please do not apply if you do not have custody experience
- detailed business requirement phases from end to end identifying, tracking and resolving business systems issues.
- Manages capture of non-functional requirements
- Assesses, researches, analyzes and documents sponsor/stakeholder needs in accordance with Project Life Cycle and CMM deliverables utilizing reporting tools, requirements. Identifies, tracks and resolves business systems issues.
- Recommends business and system solutions that satisfy sponsor/stakeholder needs, aligned to proposed architecture, continually exploring and assessing options for value-add for clients.
- Together with Project Managers and TSA’s, determines best mix of development, interfacing applications, third party vendor solutions to meet business requirements and project objectives.
- Ensures adequate end user documentation and training.
- Contributes to successful project completion within budget and on time by identifying risks and developing/recommending mitigation strategies.
- Contributes to successful project by capturing and validating any assumptions underpinning the requirements
Works with Business Owner to ensure adequate user test preparation, execution support, and overall user acceptance