You will have a broad-based experience of the post-trade lifecycle and have had exposure to multiple asset classes across Equity and Debt products including Securities Financing transactions as well as FX, Money Markets and Derivatives.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Contributing to delivery of new client implementations, participating in all phases (e.g. bringing together business requirements, matching clients’ business flows to platform functionality, gap analysis, design, configuration, testing support, training and go-live activities)
- Own specific implementation activities, participating in workshops with external and internal clients to provide SME knowledge necessary to understand scope, define functional gaps and work with on / offshore teams to document and ensure successful completion of activities
- Create detailed documentation appropriate to multiple audiences and partners including high-level functional presentations, user stories and features, test cases and product release guides.
- Support of internal and external testing cycles – specifically assistance in resolution of queries and defects
Essential requirements / competencies for this position are:
- You will have experience of working on securities processing platforms (either in-house or vendor solutions) in an investment banking environment
- Domain expertise across multiple areas of post-trade processing
- Product knowledge covering Equity, Fixed Income, FX, Money Markets and Derivatives transactions
- Experience of large scale projects and deep understanding of the full project lifecycle and governance
- Validated capability and track record in gathering, definition and specification of requirements and excellent documentation skills producing user stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Extensive experience of participating in the full lifecycle of Agile software development environments
- Excellent organisation, communication and collaboration skills with the ability to interface effectively with internal and external clients in both the business and technology at all levels
- Willingness to travel and to work on client site as necessary