- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Location: London, England, United KingdomThis role will serve as lead business analyst for development projects, working with internal clients and the technology team to improve business processes and the capability and stability of software. The role is also responsible for assisting in the training and management of other team members.
- Help train, oversee and manage other members of team.
- Serve as lead business analyst for various development projects.
- Prioritize and delegate internal maintenance and enhancement items and track progress regularly.
- Interface between internal clients and technology/system administration teams.
- Solicit feedback from internal system/software users to improve business processes, capabilities and stability of system/software.
- Design and write specifications for new features according to client requirements.
- Work closely with internal and external system/software developers to ensure that new features are implemented according to specification and issues are addressed.
- Provide demonstrations of and documentation for new features in the system/software.
- Evaluate data availability and assess the needs of the various business partners including local, regional, and global leadership to optimize processes and reporting. Identify and leverage opportunities to enhance planning and reporting processes
- Where applicable, partner with external vendors (e.g. salesforce.com) to ensure a focus on implementation of best practices around cross-system data continuity, data hygiene, and business process definition
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives related to operational processes
- Recommend and implement centralized tools that internal stakeholders can use to extract data/insights for daily business management in an automated manner
- Other projects, Development, and duties as identified
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in a related field required.
- Extensive relevant experience required.
- System/business analysis experience required.
- Strong knowledge/experience of Salesforce (SFDC) or other CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Must possess strong initiative and a get-it-done attitude.
- Strong analysis/quantitative skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts
- Recognize the need for strict security of confidential information and be able to use good judgment and professional tact when handling sensitive and confidential matters appropriately and timely.
- PMP certification or strong track record of project management experience
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical and technical issues
- Strong track record of leading conversations with senior leaders to identify and resolve issues
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker who has the ability to create innovative solutions
- Client focused, proactive and results oriented with ability to support clients across multiple location
- Strong Access/Excel skills
- Experience with data management/migration projects
- Experience with credit risk or financial analysis and software would be a nice to have
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.