A high growth Fintech Start-up are looking for a Business Analyst to help the business grow and continue to accelerate.
Dartmouth are currently partnering exclusively with one of the fastest growing fintech start-ups in the UK to find a Business Analyst for the company. Since launching their innovative products in 2016 they have become a regular on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 whist still being profitable.
The company is now looking for a talented and inquisitive Business Analyst to join the team and help the business to continue to accelerate, including expanding into international markets. This role will report directly to the CFO and interact heavily with the businesses leadership team.
- Provide the business with quantitative analysis surrounding the product portfolio
- Lead on daily liquidity management
- Oversight of cash flow and financial forecasting
- Portfolio trend analysis
- Providing quantitative and qualitative reporting to investor
- Using database and visualisation skills to create automated data reporting solutions
- Degree educated, minimum grade of 2:1 in a quantitative subject
- Proven ability to clearly communicate analysis (internally and externally)
- Previous exposure to analysing large datasets is highly desirable
- Microsoft Excel and SQL expertise is required
- Prior working experience of PowerBi / DAX is desirable.