Our client, a globally leading wealth/asset manager are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their change management team to work on a project to implement a suite of systems to support their investment capability.
Purpose of Role
Following a substantial programme of investment in core technology solutions, our client is
seeking a business analyst familiar with Front Office Investment Trading Systems (Aladdin, Charles River, thinkFolio, Advent, Bloomberg AIM) The role holder will be responsible for supporting the implementation of these systems into a number of international locations and business lines. In addition, they will be involved in regulatory reporting, primarily concerning MiFID II requirements.
Role Accountabilities & Experience
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst ideally working within a small/mid-size asset manager or wealth management company.
- Must have worked on a front office system implementation (portfolio management and trade order management) within one of these firms.
- Strong experience of translating requirements into deliverables.
- Participating and leading working group meeting with senior stakeholders to support project delivery.
- Production of MiFID II regulatory reporting
- Ability to understand and listen to the front office and translate those needs into simple solutions.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.