Our client is a Global Asset Manager based in London who are looking to recruit a Business Analyst to work directly on various special projects and ad hoc analysis required in connection with product oversight and group management and administration as part of one of their Investment Teams.
- Direct involvement in various special projects and ad hoc analysis required in connection with International Equity products and group management.
- To challenge existing business processes to enhance group productivity/efficiency and better leverage technology while maintaining data integrity and confidentiality.
- Seeks to understand sources of data across the firm and works to leverage these data sources to improve reporting quality, processes and controls
- Monitors adherence to expense policies and recommends efficiency improvements/potential to reduce costs.
- Works with Associates in all International investment offices to ensure procedures are up to date.
- Assist with group presentations, both internal and external. Updates presentation materials periodically (monthly/quarterly) to keep custom content up to date.
- Identifies improvements and enhancements to group presentations based on experience with fund reporting and internal group reporting.
- Must have previous experience working within a BA function in the Investment Mangement Industry
- Project Management Skills essential