A Business Analysis with both Business and Technical experience of the Investment / Wealth area, to define, analyse and deliver operational and technological change. You will help build and scale a world-class D2C Wealth platform.
The team includes a mixture of Technical / Business Operations, which will involve working with the operational teams on integration. We are building towards delivering the future roadmap for this ambitious project.
Who are we looking for?
A seasoned Business Analyst who will be responsible for:
- Planning and managing workshops with the relevant business stakeholders, to design and drive out agreement on business process and requirements. Document and apply MOSCOW principle to all requirements documented together with supporting process maps
- Work with IT to translate business requirements into technical specs for development and functionality build
- Monitor progress with supporting MI for weekly presentation to Programme Director
- A Self Starter who can organise and manage their workload
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in Business Analysis space within Financial Services / Wealth Management
- Working knowledge of the full front-to-back-office trade flows (e.g., Front & Middle Office, Operations – Clearing, Settlements
- A track record of designing solutions for complex problems
- Implementing new systems
- Identify design and system options for deliverables and provide recommendations on how best solutions to meet business requirements.
- Translation of business requirements into a working document with SME support
- Strong stakeholder management skills, collaborative with excellent communication skills, problem solving, negotiation, conflict resolution skills
- Requirements gathering/documentation/functional documentation
- Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to change
- Taking ownership of tasks large and small
- Attention to detail