London (hybrid working)
A global investment management organization helping institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
Who we're looking for:
- Business change analyst with experience working on user journeys and outcomes.
- A background in the asset management industry is preferable but not essential.
- You will have experience working with a wide range of stakeholders across Distribution (Global Sales Teams), Digital, Marketing, Product or Operations.
- Someone who has excellent stakeholder management skills will excel in this role.
The programme team covers a wide range of initiatives working with partners in Distribution, Product, Technology and Marketing.
What you'll do
Provide business analysis support to ensure effective delivery of agreed projects, covering activities such as:
- Confirming nature and scope of change
- Impact assessment of changes
- GAP Analysis
- Data analysis
- Mapping customer journeys and documenting user outcomes
- Analysis and documentation of requirements
- Working with 3rd party technology providers to ensure a collaborative and transparent relationship that delivers design solutions that meet the documented user outcomes.
- Design of the implementation of process and organisational changes
- Develop effective relationships across the business, Global Technology and the wider change management community; including 3rd party suppliers.
- Experience in a BA role essential
- Experience in documenting customer and user journeys and translating these to requirements
- Experience of requirements elicitation through direct interaction with business users
- Experience of working with senior business users
- Logical, structured thought processes and good problem solving skills
- Good relationship management skills - able to engage with and gain confidence of others and maximise their contribution to the process
- Strong communication skills - written, pictorial, presentational and verbal at all levels within the organisation
- Able to demonstrate initiative
- Able to work well in a team
- Focus on quality
- Experience within Asset Management industry preferable
- Experience of Agile working practices as well as using tools such as Azure Dev Ops and JIRA
- Basic knowledge of PowerBi desirable
- Can develop new ideas and approaches that impact on existing methods, policies and approaches.
- Self starter who is ready to own responsibility for coordinating and planning their objectives and activities.
- A digital minded person with a desire to keep abreast of ever changing Asset Management and technology industries.
- Confident enough to be able to challenge business ideas where they do not meet stated objectives and work with stakeholders to identify feasible outcomes
- Collaborative work ethic - ensuring that the end users feel engaged and part of the evolution of a project