Business Analyst/Junior Investor Relations
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- AZR Capital Ltd
- 18 Mar 19
The ideal candidate will be able to analyse, assess, plan, and coordinate activities related to the development, implementation and monitoring of our Sales campaigns as well as Salesforce CRM system. He/She will be able to translate business objectives into practical, end-user specific layouts and functionality, including but not limited to, dashboard set-up, setting up recurring jobs and reporting. Proven problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and creativity will be essential to the candidate’s success.
AZR Capital is seeking a self-motivated, organised, and dedicated individual to join our team in a hybrid role as a Business Analyst/Junior Investor Relations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help optimise the sales team workflow during fund raising campaigns and investment manager onboarding.
- Assist in marketing efforts using Salesforce’s sales functionality such as mass email campaigns.
- Work closely with the Managing Partner assisting in various projects
- Establish reports and data summaries on a monthly and ad-hoc basis for the investment managers.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop and establish firm specific layouts and functionality in Salesforce.com that will help the firm efficiently capture data such, but not limited to sales leads, account termination and new account information all adhering to the parameters set out by GDPR.
- Support and test infrastructure changes to ensure scalability of the main systems utilised by the sales team.
- We are looking to hire a fresh graduate with the ideal candidate having undertaken internships in similar roles.
- Coding knowledge and ability to work with big data.
- Direct experience with Salesforce is ideal.
- Experience translating business user requirements into technical specifications.
- Relevant knowledge of the investment management industry with a particular focus on alternative asset classes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent formal and informal communication.
- Skills, innovative problem-solving skills, and strong facilitation skills. Must be a forward-thinker and be able to anticipate downstream effects.
- Ability to work under pressure, adhere to tight deadlines, and multitask.
- Possess strong attention to detail and produce quality results.
- Experience with Microsoft platforms and development tools.