Business Analyst/Product Owner – Investment Management. A consultancy are assisting a client with index and benchmarking related technology project and have an opportunity for an Business Analyst to play a proxy Product Owner role for a large technology platform change project.
You will be working on systems relating investment management, specifically portfolio management and portfolio construction, although any systems exposure to the front office of an equity, fixed income or multi-asset investment management business are potentially relevant. You will work on requirements, product backlogs, user stories, roadmap alignment and work with technical delivery managers to run scrums and agile deliveries. The role will face off directly to the business so equity and portfolio management understanding is key.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ business analysis experience for investment management systems
- Solid understanding of either fixed income or equity portfolio and risk management practices
- Experience as a product owner or working on Agile deliveries is preferred but not required
- Strong understanding of market data; knowledge of index benchmarking
- Strong understanding of systems analysis and architecture
- Background as a software developer/engineer is preferred
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £600-630/day role (subject to employee tax deductions; employers taxes paid in addition), based London initially for six months.