Business Analyst/Project Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 29 Sep 17 2017-09-29
Business Analyst / Project Manager A multinational bank is looking for a business analyst/project manager to join the Operations Department to take care of the quality of deliverables involved in the middle and back office functions.
Business Analyst / Project Manager
A multinational bank is looking for a business analyst/project manager to join the Operations Department to take care of the quality of deliverables involved in the middle and back office functions. Regulatory evolutions in Europe and the US effect changes to activities, impacting the business model and the processes involved. You will therefore be involved in analysing the IT environment and building the target architecture in response to regulatory constraints. The huge number of products this team deals with means you will be in liaising with a number of stakeholders across Front Office, OPER, Compliance and the IT team.
- Analyse the existing processes and IT architecture, proposing organisation or IT solutions
- You will assess these solutions and present them to the relevant hierarchy
- You will take part in their implementation
- You will be involved in writing business requirements and test plans
- You will be working with stakeholders across the organisation
- Writing training documents, user guides etc will be essential in your role
- Business analyst or project manager experience is necessary, with experience in structuring and following strategic projects
- Sharp knowledge of operations business and front to back office chains
- You need to have worked in an IT environment
- Operational experience in Capital Markets support functions is essential
- Commercial and Investment product knowledge is necessary
- Working within regulatory constraints
- A university degree is preferred
If you are interested, apply ASAP!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.