Business Analyst/Project Manager - Securitisation / Structured Finance – Investment Bank. The technology team supporting the securitisation and structured finance business at a leading investment bank are working on a number of business-specific change programmes and have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst / Project Manager to support these changes.
You will face off to both the business and the change management team to provide strategic requirements and design and play a key role in mapping out the strategic architecture. Ideally you will come from a technology background, potentially as a developer, and have delivery technology initiatives with the structured products and securitisation space in the past.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 7+ years experience within investment banking front office technology/change space
- Solid understanding of the securitisation and structured finance businesses
- Product specific experience in ABS, MBS and/or loans financing
- Excellent documentation experience for business and project management artefacts
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £75,000 - £90,000 salary role plus bonus + benefits.