Business Analyst/Project Manager, Capital Markets
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:19 Jan 19
My client, a renowned Big4 financial services consultancy, is currently looking to recruit ambitious professionals to join their Capital Markets Operations practise, helping to deliver assignments with a range of Tier-1 clients within the Sell Side industry. The ideal candidate will be a Project/Programme management professional with an excellent delivery track record.
- Leading projects/programmes
- Providing business development support.
- Leveraging proven Wealth and Asset Management sector experience to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Meeting client demands by formulating innovative propositions and solutions
- Stakeholder management
- Mentoring and coaching other team members of the team.
- Project/programme management experience on business and regulatory change projects
- Proven ability to mentor, train and coach.
- Ability as SME to enhance existing solutions, and develop new ones, with specific emphasis on Customer, Transformation Leadership and Operational Excellence.
- Extensive Product knowledge & regulatory change knowledge
- Consulting experience is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside the most talented professionals in the industry in a world leading organisation known for providing excellent career progression and heavily investing in their employees. For further queries, please get in touch with Hamad Rasool.