Business Analyst(Trade Reporting) - London
- As Per Market
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Full time, Permanent
- Synechron Inc.
- 21 Aug 17
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a Business Analyst(Trade Reporting) for a leading Investment Banking client based out at London. Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India. Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
- Prior experience of working on a Trade / Transaction Reporting programme (such as FCA (MiFID), HKMA, MAS, ASIC, DFA or EMIR).
- Prior experience of an investment banking organisation preferable.
- Experience in end to end business analysis and resolution of issues (remediation)
- Ability to work as part of a Global Team, working across different time zones and with different teams.
- Understanding of trade capture flows (e.g. booking scenarios for OTC products & related clearing activities), as well as middleware, counterparty reference data, confirmation & clearing processes), preferably across a variety of OTC Asset Classes.
- Ability to work effectively to strict timelines and deadlines.
- Awareness of Trade Reporting mechanisms (e.g. connectivity to GTR, FpML etc), but not necessarily deep technical knowhow.
- Ability to work with Technology teams in DSL and PTS (where necessary) and business users (Ops, FO, Data, Compliance, Regional heads)
- The Global Trade Reporting Regulatory Programme is responsible for the end to end analysis, design and implementation of new Trade Reporting regulations.
- The team is also responsible for the remediation of any issues, gaps and amendments in relation to the requirements, these issues can arise throughout the trade lifecycle including the static data elements.
- Be responsible for the end to end analysis and remediation of defects and exceptions relating to live trade reporting regulations,
- Be responsible for ensuring that the DTCC / GTR reflects the correct trade / trade details following remediation including being responsible for the Trade replay process.
- Link with Prod Support, Data teams, Asset Class Business Managers and Technical Specialists in order to effectively resolve defects and exceptions
- Challenge and question required business flows where necessary in order to define an optimal and efficient business process to avoid repeat occurances
- Provide clear and concise MI to enable tracking and business prioritisation
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.
Talent Acquisition - Synechron