Business Analyst – Brexit – Fixed Income/FX Front Office – Investment Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:11 Jul 18
Business Analyst – Brexit – Fixed Income/FX Front Office – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are analysing impacts to their booking model relating to Brexit and have a fantastic opportunity for a business analyst to play a key role in analysing changes to the interest rates, credit and FX booking models.
As a Business Analyst / Project Manager you will sit in the front office change team, on the trading desk, being responsible for both end to end business analysis, focused on business change rather than technology, as well as driving a project stream. This will entail utilising a detailed understanding of one or more of interest rates, credit and FX booking models – as well as excellent understanding of the front office and being able to face off to stakeholders across the front office, operations, risk and technology.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 4+ years front office change within leading investment banks
- Deep understanding of one or more of interest rates, credit and/or FX products
- Strong understanding of front office trading and sales activities
- Booking model and/or legal entity experience is highly beneficial
- End to end business analysis skills focused on business change
- Structured project management capability
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-£650/day contract role based London initially for six months.