Business Analyst – Exchange Traded Derivatives (ETD) Operations Change (Brexit) – Investment Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:25 Feb 18
Business Analyst – Exchange Traded Derivatives (ETD) Operations Change (Brexit) – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are undertaking operational change in light of Brexit and have a fantastic opportunity for a Listed Derivatives Business Analyst to play a key role in designing and implementing required front-to-back changes for exchanged traded derivatives.
As a Business Analyst you will possess a deep understanding of front-to-back operations for the exchange traded derivatives business, utilising this business expertise and structured change skills to deliver on the mandatory changes required by Brexit. This will include undertaking impact analysis, requirements gathering, documentation, process and operating model design and implementation.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years business analysis experience in top tier investment banks
- Deep listed derivatives/futures and options/exchange traded derivate (ETD) is absolutely essential
- Strong large scale projects experience in operational front-to-back and trade processing projects
- Clearing, settlements, reconciliations, affirmations, confirmations and/or trade capture experience
- Projects experience with legal entities, booking models, banking licence applications, service company set ups and/or new office openings beneficial
- Structured, end-to-end business analysis skills focused on business change rather than IT
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £500-£600/day initial 6 month engagement based London.