Business Analyst – Financial Reporting Change – Investment Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:17 Mar 18
Business Analyst – Financial Reporting Change – Investment BankA leading investment bank are looking to improve their financial reporting capability and have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to contribute to the financial reporting strategy.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for defining business rules and logic for financial reporting, as well as improving inefficiencies in the current reporting processes. You will work with both the finance function and technology teams to ensure business solutions are effectively defined and communicated, as well as utilise an understanding of management information processes and systems.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 3+ years finance change experience within large investment banks
- Solid understanding of financial reporting functions and processes
- Robust understanding of management information processes
- Structured, end-to-end business analysis skills focused on business change not IT
- Systems experience with Microstrategy, Cognos, Business Object or Hyperion
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £450-£550/day role based London initially for six months.