Business Analyst – ITSM/ITBM
IT Service Management / IT Business Management – Service Now
- Responsible for defining and managing business requirements for ServiceNow solutions.
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of business/functional requirements and foundational knowledge of ServiceNow to effectively convey messages from project stakeholders to solution architects and developers.
- Designing and implementing solutions based on the ServiceNow platform – further leading small teams of developers/testers and/or workstreams using your project management experiences.
- Supporting technical delivery of transformation projects based on SNOW platform.
- Managing both on/offshore resources, and responsible for key elements of Design, Build, Test, and Implementation activities.
- Fulfil SCRUM Master role – in agile delivery methodology.
- Leading project workstreams and ensuring compliance, frameworks, validating scopes, resources, and financial models.
- Ensuring traceability mapping of business requirements through project lifecycle.
- Translating and simplifying requirements for technical developers through user stories.
- Driving the design and review of test cases, including the use of the automated testing framework.
- Providing technical input into the sales cycle - including solutioning, estimating, creating, and presenting client proposals. This will include opportunities in ITSM, ITOM, SecOps, GRC, HR, and CSM
- Consulting/Corporate experiences
- Business Analysis background/experiences within technology domain – service management transformation (SNOW preferred but anything similar is also considered)
- Business Analyst cert – IIBA, BCS / ITIL Foundation cert – V3/V4 preferred
- ServiceNow Cert – system administrator
- SCRUM Master cert
- PRINCE 2 Foundation – or equivalent
- IT Operating Model design experience
- Experience of ServiceNow products other than ITSM e.g., SecOps, ITOM, HR, CSM, GRC
- Experience of project management and agile tools (ITBM, MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint)