Business Analyst – Investments Integration – Asset Management
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:23 Jun 18
Business Analyst – Investments Integration – Asset Management. A leading asset management firm are merging and integration two distinct investments business and have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to play a key role on the business integration.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for providing requirements gathering, documentation, functional design, data analysis, current and future state process mapping and operating model design and implementation expertise to the integration. This will involve working with stakeholders in the investment, distribution, operations and technology functions, as well as utilising a robust understanding of the asset management business and its investment functions.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years’ experience within global asset or investment management firms
- Background in the front or middle office of asset/investment management firms
- Solid understanding of Investment Data using Charles River, EDEM and/or ThinkFolio
- Operating model analysis, design and implementation experience
- Structured business analysis skills across the full analysis lifecycle, business change not IT
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-£650/day role based London initially for six months.