Business Analyst – Tier 1 Investment Bank
- Up to 85K p/a (basic) plus bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Radley James
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
My client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking to hire a Technical Business Analyst for delivering front-office reference data solutions and conducting business and data analysis for Quorum (strategic reference data solution for Global Markets Equities). The bank is looking for an experienced BA with an excellent understanding of Instrument Reference Data required for usage in the Equities front-office trading areas, in a fast paced, demanding front-office environment.
• Building and maintaining strong relationship with key stakeholders in the business, technology and operations organisations to ensure program alignment with client needs
• Managing and outlining strategic roadmaps
• Responsibility for governance of Service Delivery including Service Level Agreement (SLA) adherence and issues/incidents
• Reviewing performance against SLAs / Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and directing appropriate interventions to address and meet changing client needs and business priorities
• Establishing and operating within the governance structure for the program/project and manage/escalate issues and risks
• Managing the Equities instrument reference data project plan / book of work and mitigates any risk and issues as they are identified.
• Fostering relationships with the enterprise data management and the operations team
Skills and Qualifications:
• In-depth understanding of Instrument reference data, associated data models and additional extensions required for Equities front-office trading.
• Experience and knowledge for Equities Trading platforms is plus; Knowledge of equities products and order & execution trade flows is essential
• Instrument reference data Subject Matter Expert (SME) and having an understanding of its usage in Equity front office applications like Order Management System (OMS), Execution Management System (EMS), Algos, Regulatory Reporting, etc.
• Proven track record of building Instrument/Master or Instrument/Master front-office hub solutions is key.
• Ability to work across multiple business groups and domains
• Advanced knowledge in MS Office suite of products
• Knowledge of SQL and data modelling is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
If you would like to have a discussion about this role or apply for the position, please feel free to call Abbie on 0207 332 9820 or send a copy of your CV to Abbie.Samson@radleyjames.com