Business Analyst - Asset Management
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 22 Sep 18 2018-09-22
The role of this BA will be to support the Programme Manager on governance and delivery of the Brexit work-streams as well as support the definition of process changes, documentation and planning across some of the key work-streams. The BA will also provide explicit assistance in the communications and data work-streams, as well as the procurement of services work-stream where detailed analysis is required involving coordination with different geographies and functions.
- Attend core working groups and steering committees and provide support to the programme manager ensuring minutes and actions reflect correctly.
- Work with Project Management to help manage dependencies.
- Manage an ongoing gap analysis and resolution of gaps with legal assistance for some of the programme work-streams.
- Help document the target Operating Model, Business operating and service models for relevant programme work-streams where applicable.
- Ensure that there is a clear mapping of change capturing the future state models and highlighting changes to the current processes so that they are effectively transferred into a set of core operating procedures.
Responsibilities required for the role:
- Good understanding of the Asset Management business and strong business analysis experience.
- The ability to devise efficient solutions to business challenges and provide analytic expertise in operational and business changes.
- A track record of working in a global environment with distributed business users and IT resources.
- Being able to support the shaping of the business requirements and solution designs that encompass all aspects of the delivery.
- Ability to deliver re-engineering efforts in a consistent way to the business on time an within scope.