Business Analyst - BAU
- £400-500per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
This role will be focused on the on-going delivery of client facing technologies for a global business.
This role will work with the BAU Scrum in the support of the various technology needs within the Client Facing Change team.
This role will also assist as necessary in some of the project work as needed within the project as part of integration
Responsibilities include the creation of business system requirements, troubleshooting of technology issues, and solution design participation for all technologies/systems within the Client Facing Change space. The initial focus is in support of the BAU Scrum.
This includes troubleshooting, implementing small-enhancements and integrations within the client facing change technology stack. This role collaborates frequently with business partners, management and other IT resources and/or vendors.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Strong troubleshooting techniques, SQL, database knowledge
- Business Analysis concepts
- Business Requirements capturing
- Knowledge of the Mutual Fund business and /or related financial industry experience a plus
- Experience in various project management concepts (agile, waterfall, etc)
- Experience in business and systems analysis; 5 years
- Experience working in an agile development environment; 2 years
- Experience working in a task-oriented environment
- Knowledge in analysis of computer applications, databases, bespoke technologies, process improvement
- Working knowledge of prevalent PC operating systems, networks, tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating the
ability to communicate information technology concepts to non-technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, with all levels of management, staff, outside vendors, contractors, and consultants
- Self-starter, quick learner, collaborative