Business Analyst - Business Process Re-engieering
- Competitive + bonus + benfits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- SEI Investments (Europe) Ltd.
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
We have an exciting new role for a Business Process Reengineering (BPR) Analyst to work within our Operational Excellence framework. This role will work alongside subject matter experts, RPA / Automation SME, project team members and partners to design and deliver a program of process automation. You will be a key resource within the program and in the continuous improvement of Operations and Client Service. You will provide leadership and expertise on BPR (business process reengineering). You will collaborate with business stakeholders to understand and advise on opportunities to reengineer processes, leveraging a pragmatic and insightful approach, leveraging best practice.
• Define and map key customer journeys
• Review end to end business processes to identify optimum future state solution and improvement opportunities working with key stakeholders
• Define & develop BPR approach for the UK business
• Support facilitation of meetings and workshops with subject matter experts to define future state processes and customer journeys
• Ability to review key MI and data to identify further opportunities
• Quantify current baseline e.g. STP, costs, efficiencies etc
• Outline targeted improvement areas
• Support implementation of improvements (as required)
• Support the wider Op Ex agenda to remove unnecessary manual processes & inefficiencies that undermine key customer journeys / operational efficiencies
• Develop repeatable BPR / lean framework and associated tools & techniques
• Conduct train the trainer sessions to increase awareness & knowledge across the business
• Keep current on market conditions, regulation, SEI products and services, etc;
• Adhere to all relevant FCA requirements and compliance; and
• Maintain a good understanding of best practice to shape end to end customer journeys
Technical Capabilities/Skills & Experience Required for the Role:
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business or technology preferred
• Experience of process management experience within the asset management or financial services industry essential
• Experience of working with RPA and development teams in agile environment
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and management skills. Experience designing and delivering business cases, use cases, business and technical specifications.
• Ability to deliver training to diverse audiences, including senior management, technical and non-technical personnel.
• Experience in Agile project lifecycle management
• Strong technical, analytical, and financial services business knowledge. Excellent technical understanding of underlying relevant technical architecture and business processes.
• Strong project management skills, proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to make independent decisions
• Experience with process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma)
• Experience of working with RPA / automation and development teams
SEI is an equal opportunities employer
Now in its 50th year of business, SEI (NASDAQ:SEIC) is a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions that help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and ultra-high-net-worth families create and manage wealth. As of December 31, 2017, through its subsidiaries and partnerships in which the company has a significant interest, SEI manages, advises or administers $861 billion in hedge, private equity, mutual fund and pooled or separately managed assets, including $337 billion in assets under management and $518 billion in client assets under administration. For more information, visit seic.com
About the SEI Wealth Platform
The SEI Wealth Platform (the Platform) is an outsourcing solution for wealth managers encompassing wealth processing services and wealth management programs, combined with business process expertise. With the Platform, SEI provides wealth management organizations with the infrastructure, operations, and administrative support necessary to capitalize on their strategic objectives in a constantly shifting market. The SEI Wealth Platform supports trading and transactions on 156 stock exchanges in 55 countries and 43 currencies, through the use of straight-through processing and a single operating infrastructure environment. For more information, visit: seic.com/wealthplatform