Business Analyst - Digital Change
- £600-700per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 11 Jul 18 2018-07-11
Digital Change BA who has strong experience using or defining requirements for content management systems, publishing or content production processes.
This role focuses on delivery of client facing websites globally. You will be responsible for the creation of business system requirements for new websites and systems or enhancements to existing systems, and integrations with other enterprise technologies in coordination with business users, management, other IT resources and/or vendors.
You woudl have a some experience of this type of work within Financial Services, ideally an Asset or Investment Manager.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Experience using or defining requirements for content management systems, publishing or content production processes
- Experience documenting system integration and data transformations
- Practical knowledge of SQL for data definition, data mapping and requirements discovery
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Technical proficiency of relevant concepts (e.g WordPress and Enterprise Web CMS, client-server, relational databases, and web-based architectures, HTML / CSS / JS, server-side programming, web services, cloud hosting
- Hands on knowledge of WordPress as a content manager, developer or analyst ideally
- Proven time management and organisation skills
- Knowledge in analysis of computer applications, especially related to website development and system integration concepts such as feed ingestion, databases and system integration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate information technology concepts to non-technology personnel.