Our client, a market leading innovation organisation, is looking to hire a Business Analyst with an understanding of distributed ledger technology.
Working within our clients delivery team the Business Analyst will contribute to the planning, design, specification and delivery of a market leading technology solution. Reporting to the Delivery Manager as part of an agile technical delivery team the Business Analyst contributes subject matter expertise in funds servicing processes and regulations, provides project management, analysis, documentation and testing skills and liaises with operational and technical teams in partner and service provider organisations.
Business Analyst Job Duties:
- Constantly challenge conventional processes and seek value for partners and customers.
- Bring industry expertise and insight as well as a thorough and analytical approach to solving design, build and implementation problems.
- Contribute to and manage work across the whole software life cycle from design and specification to test, deployment and support.
- Take responsibility for specific projects and development initiatives and manage their delivery from end to end within a controlled project framework reporting on progress, risks, issues and dependencies.
- Take responsibility for evolving and maintaining the Business Process Model and Data Model.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the delivery team to constantly improve how we work and ensure we deliver effectively, at pace and at high quality.
- Be an advocate for the application of distributed ledger technology in funds servicing and help to inform, train and inspire others wherever possible.
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst in an agile environment delivering large scale technology driven change in the financial services industry.
- Understand the fundamentals of distributed ledger technology and its application and potential in financial services.