Business Analyst - Financial Crime Transformation
Financial Crime Transformation programme at major global Bank requires Business Analyst
Morgan McKinley's client are a Tier-1 major global bank, based in central London.
They are searching for a strong Business Analyst to join them on a 6 month initial Contract, to work on a Financial Crime Compliance Transformation programme.
Ideally, they are looking for somebody who not only has a strong BA skillset, but also has knowledge and experience of key Financial Crime Risks, such as money laundering, sanctions and anti-bribery and corruption. Contract details Location:
Canary Wharf, London. Rate:
£390 per day (Umbrella) or PAYE at £295.14 per day. Longevity:
Initial 6 month contract. Time-frame:
Candidate can ideally start within 4 weeks of an offer. BA
- Defining requirements & solutions for challenges.
- Identifying areas of the TOM (Target Operating Model) that have been impacted and design mitigating solutions.
- Managing business readiness assessment, implementation pilot and tge implementation itself.
- Re-engineer process' when required.
- Stakeholder management.
- Ability to escalate any identified Compliance Risk.
- Understanding of key risk areas such as money laundering, sanctions and anti-bribery and corruption.
- Ideally worked on similar financial crime transformation programmes in the past.
If you feel you may be suited to this role, please don't hesitate to apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.