The Investment Management arm of a UK Pension Fund is looking for a Business Analyst to support their Investment Risk division with a variety of projects. Typically, you will be expected to:
- define the scope of the project and product detailed business / system requirements in conjunction with users and developers
- prepare a range of project documentation and artefacts as required
- assess implementation options and guide / influence stakeholders to select the most appropriate solution
- document the 'as is' and 'to be' as well as the Target Operating Model
- plan, prepare and participate in the testing phase
To apply for this role, it is essential that you have experience of working on projects, as a Business Analyst, to support the Investment Risk space within the Asset Management / Pensions industry. Unfortunately, candidates without this experience will not be considered.
Candidates will need to have the right to work in the UK without restriction to take up this role.
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.