Business Analyst - Operations Process Design
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you're encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It's important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table - so we'd love to know what makes you different. About Capco
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for experienced consultants with experience in the full front to back trade lifecycle of one or more of the following areas: Securities, Derivatives, and FX. You will have deep change management experience and ideally prior to success as a management consultant or within a change role in a financial services institution.
In addition, you will have prior experience/knowledge of the different products and processes. These range from:
- Middle Office / Trade Support
- Asset Servicing
- Margin and Collateral
- Securities- Equities, Fixed Income, Money Market
- Derivatives - Listed, OTC, Swaps, Options
- FX - Spot and OTC
The role is to work in our Business Consulting practice to advise and deliver change projects as part of a long-term strategic partnership with leading financial institutions. The nature of these roles offers long term deployments and the chance to experience dynamic regulatory change initiatives. Primarily located in London but there are also opportunities to be based in our Scottish office. Skills & Expertise
- Work with stakeholders across all business functions to define business requirements
- Work with technology partners to translate these requirements into functional and technical design
- Support functional deployment to users, providing training and post implementation support
- Drive and own project reporting, planning and management
You will have excellent communication skills; with the ability to quickly gain credibility and build effective relationships with senior stakeholders. Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset are fundamental to success in this role. You will be expected to lead the delivery of changes and should be able to deal effectively with a wide range of technical and functional delivery groups to coordinate delivery.
A background in financial services with a strong understanding of the front to back the experience of investment banking change management is a requirement, and a background in consultancy is always appreciated but never a necessity. Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry. We offer:
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our client and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture