There is an opportunity to join the Finance Management Group in London in Group Treasury.
You will be part of the team's policy function who are responsible for rule interpretation for prudential calculations and reporting, including new requirements (e.g. Basel 3.1). As well as impact assessments for new products and regulatory changes. We also support the wider production team's responsibilities for governance, accurate calculation and reporting. You will be responsible for partnering with teams across the organisation to developing and document assumption and interpretation documentation.
The role will provide you with the opportunity to gain broad exposure to the activities of Macquarie divisions operating in EMEA and to build close relationships with these businesses and key support functions.
- understanding and documenting the impact of different financial products on regulatory capital and liquidity calculations
- interacting with stakeholders across the organisation to develop a shared understanding of financial products and their impact of capital and liquidity calculations
- owning and developing assumption and interpretation documentation
- building out the governance framework over regulatory interpretations and assumptions
To be successful in the role, you will have:
About the Financial Management Group
- excellent knowledge of the current EU prudential regime, particularly CRD/CRR
- experience of COREP capital or liquidity reporting
- an ability to express complex topics simply and concisely
- a well organised and methodical approach
- an ability to prioritise and see the big picture
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.