Brickendon Consulting are seeking Business Analysts with strong securities finance knowledge to deliver and implement strategic solutions within our key clients. This is open to both Permanent and Contract hires.
Brickendon is an award-winning global transformational management and technology consultancy, specialising in innovative solutions and products that save our clients time, money and reputation. Our people are intelligent and focused high achievers, with an average of 10 years’ domain experience.
An overview of sample responsibilities:
- Responsible for end-to-end requirements life cycle
- Requirements gathering
- Produce the relevant project artefacts
- Manage stakeholder expectations, fostering open and honest communication; resolve stakeholder conflict and represents the interests of other stakeholders
- The role will be varied working on both business and IT focused projects
The Securities Finance Busiiness Analyst will possess the following skills and experience;
- Experience as a Business Analyst; delivering financial technology projects
- Experience gained working within financial markets (Buy Side or Sell Side)
- Knowledge of Securities Lending / Equities besuiness and products.
- Knowledge of GlobalOne product highly beneficial.
- Experince working on decomission projects advantageous.
- Ability to distil complexity into simple solutions, and provide effective executive messaging.
- Knowledge of project life cycle, business transformation and change management methodologies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and decision making skills.
- Experience managing and working alongside senior level business and technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and quick to adapt to changing requirements.