In this role you will work at a Tier 1 Global Bank and focus on the Banking transaction filtering lifecycle to design processes and solutions for list management, alert generation, alert investigation and reporting.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
• Analyzing current filtering processes, including list management, alert generation, alert investigation and reporting, to identify best practice.
• Analyzing current system and technologies, including their core filtering technology, list management solutions, automatic alert disposition techniques and alert/case management solutions, to identify best practice
• Develop detailed service requirements across the transaction filtering lifecycle
• Define new transaction filtering standards for the industry
• Design detailed business processes across the transaction filtering lifecycle
• Design new industry-level processes that will operate across multiple institutions
• Undertaking due diligence on third-party technology solutions to ensure they are fit for purpose with respect to solution requirements
What you’ll need
You are expected to have a minimum of five-years’ experience working in sanctions screening, preferably with a focus on technology and/or operational processes (whether transaction screening or name screening).
The ideal candidate will demonstrate clear evidence of the following skills and experience:
• Deep knowledge of sanctions regimes and transaction filtering best practices
• Experience working with cross-border transactions and related formats, e.g., SWIFT, SEPA, ISO20022
• Experience designing and implementing transaction filtering solutions, including list management, alert generation, alert investigation and reporting
• Experience working with data analytics and machine learning techniques