EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Business Analyst (Corporate Treasury Software)
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
FIS a Global Leader in Financial Software, with 53,000 employees worldwide are currently seeking a BA to join the AvantGard Quantum Enterprise Solutions team, delivering Corporate Treasury solutions to our clients. The Business Analyst will be based in our London office (Canary Wharf).
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, in areas of retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and employs more than 53,000 people worldwide!
Our size, the quality of our staff, our diverse global locations and myriad areas of expertise all create an exciting place to work, learn, develop and build a successful career!
FIS AvantGard Quantum:
FIS’ AvantGard Treasury suite offers a range of solutions aimed at meeting the diverse requirements of our global customer community; AvantGard Treasury Enterprise (Quantum) facilitates the demands of complex treasury operations with sophisticated risk analysis requirements.
FIS is seeking a Business Analyst to join the AvantGard Quantum Enterprise Solutions team, who will work closely with Product Management, Development, QA and our Clients to prepare client specific functional documentation that meets and exceeds our client’s expectations. The Business Analyst will be based in the London office (Canary Wharf).
• Prepare clear and concise functional documents that represent application objectives and product requirements.
• Liaise with Development and QA personnel to clarify requirements and resolve product functionality or design questions.
• Prepare comprehensive functional specifications and, where appropriate, prepare test requirements, test plans and automated test scripts.
• Ensure software is fit for the purpose defined in the specifications by conducting or coordinating appropriate testing.
• Assist with coordination of the development effort for a project through to its release.
• Maintain and develop knowledge of treasury requirements and direction, in particular regarding our current and prospective clients.
• Assist in developing the overall treasury knowledge and understanding of the organization.
• Extensive treasury or relevant financial market knowledge and experience.
• Strong Treasury Systems application knowledge.
• Excellent inter-personal and strong written and oral communication skills.
• Good analytical, design and problem-solving skills.
• General IT knowledge.
• An understanding of the requirements of software testing.
• A customer service orientation that focuses on internal and external clients.
• A self-starter, able to make decisions to guide others
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.