Business Analyst II
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
In this role you will focus on developing and maintaining dashboards to support business strategy and client analytics. Additionally, you will focus on supporting the instance(s) of Salesforce. With a balanced skill set of business acumen and technology savvy, you will act as a key member of the Business Intelligence team. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
- Maintain Business Intelligence dashboards to provide leaders consistent, accurate insight to make strategic
actical business decisions. Under direction of senior team leaders, the Senior Analyst will maintain key data sets, design and manage dashboards designed to support the business needs of varying audiences.
- Acting as a technical liaison sitting within the Business, the Senior Analyst will partner with Finance and Technology. Functions of incumbent include accuracy and stability of data feeds, understanding of source systems, and general resource on data integrity. Analyst should have thorough knowledge of data variances and be able to succinctly communicate details to team leaders.
- Support the Intermediary instance of Salesforce, which includes standard maintenance and functional changes. The Senior Analyst will be a key Salesforce support partner for the Intermediary wholesalers.
- Under direction of team leaders, Senior Analyst will create ad-hoc analysis based on specific business queries. The analysis performed may drive the development of future dashboards and creation of business requirements for additional data feeds.
Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great....
- Strong and relevant experience
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Excel.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts succinctly
- Strong knowledge of the business and how dashboards can assist leaders in driving strategy
- Prior experience in analytics role
About Our Company
- Prior experience with Salesforce, Tableau, Business Objects, SQL, and/or other Business Intelligence tools
- Bachelor's Degree and desire to pursue advanced education and/or Business Intelligence certification.
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognize that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base. We welcome applications from returners to the industry.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter.