Business Analyst OR Project Manager
- Salary:£35,000 - £85,000 (Multiple higher)
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Posted on:24 May 19
Business Analyst OR Project Manager with experience delivering change and transformation within Front Office.
Due to exponential growth and expansion within a number of market-leading Investment banks. My client a top tier consulting firm are looking for a number of Business Analysts, Project managers, And Programme managers with a background and experience of delivering regulatory change within Front Office.
You’ll be supporting the delivery of compelling and well thought out solutions regardless of regulation eg MIFID, structural change eg Brexit or front office risk and control or governance to support clients in tackling issues.
- Key responsibilities include operating model analysis and design to support regulation, effective controls
- There will also be an opportunity to work on business integration, business divestment and sourcing, new product/market strategies.
- Development of new solutions to enhance existing solutions with specific emphasis on Operational process Transformation and Best Practice including ‘Lean’ and Six Sigma
- Mentor and coach other members of the team
- Build and maintain strong client relationships within the sector, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability.
- In-depth understanding of the key industry, market and regulatory drivers shaping the industry and an ability to articulate these by way of client opportunities. Key areas of interest include OTC derivatives, Fixed Income and Equities, Cash and Collateral Management, Clearing and Settlement, all aspects of Operations Risk and associated risk mitigation.
- In-depth understanding of the pre and post-trade transaction value chain together with an appreciation of the threats and opportunities presented by the market and regulatory change agendas
- Experience in Project/Program Management and Business Analysis experience in Financial Services.
- Experience in Front Office of investment banks.
- Experience interacting with Sales, Traders,
- Experience in regulatory projects from initiation through to implementation
- Experience in business process projects e.g. optimisation to cost take out
- Good technical skills e.g. MS Access, Excel, SQL, SharePoint, Visio and PowerPoint
- Ability to either lead or work as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal & written communication skills.
If you are ready to take the next step in developing your career within a high Impact organisation, please give me a call or send an email.
*Due to the high volume of applications, I hope you understand that we can not respond back to every applicant*