Business Analyst (Real Estate; Family Office)
- £30k - £40k
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
This boutique family office in West London are looking for a versatile Analyst to join them in a broad role reporting to the CEO. Most of the company’s investments are in UK Real Estate but they have also invested in a range of other industries and as far afield as Panama and Georgia.
The company are the primary Advisors to an offshore fund in excess of £350m, as well as having their own smaller UK based fund. Their main focus is value add and opportunistic UK investments and they look at revenue generating assets, repurposing, refurbs, developments and also joint ventures on larger projects. The team is quite small with much of the day to day property management outsourced. They are looking to grow the funds over the next 3 – 5 years as well as taking outside investments to grow to a more substantial investment business.
This role reports directly to the CEO and will support them with a wide range of tasks including not limited to:
- Attending site visits and supporting the team with appraisals for potential investments
- Producing detailed bi-annual performance reports for the trust as well as reports for recommended investments
- Improving systems and processes within the business such as IT and infrastructure
- Building basic models on Excel to assist the business with investment appraisals and performance monitoring
- Producing reports for the bank
- Portfolio Management
- Ad-Hoc project work
- A minimum 2.1 degree in a relevant subject such as Economics or Real Estate
- Bright and articulate with good excel and PowerPoint skills
- Passionate about Real Estate
- Happy to work in a relaxed and varied environment
Being in the property industry the company have a fair number of lunch meetings and social events as well as a yearly ski trip.