Business Analyst / Project Manager - Financial Crime £50,000 - £75,000 + Package London
My Client are a Global professional Services organisation who are seeking an number of change professionals who have a background in delivering projects across Financial Crime.
- Experience working on Financial Crime Transformation projects including successfully leading client workstreams, across the delivery lifecycle.
- Financial Crime operating model design and implementation.
- Re-engineering of financial crime processes, systems and controls (customer due diligence, sanctions and adverse press screening, transaction monitoring, ongoing reviews etc.)
- Transformation Leadership and/or Digital Operations capabilities (as listed above).
- Significant understanding of Financial Crime and the corresponding controls required in the Banking sector to demonstrate compliance, and a good understanding of the associated regulations either UK or globally.
- Financial Services experience