Business Architecture Information Services Business Analyst
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: competitive
- Job Type: Full time
State Street IMS is responsible for outsource service provision through leading edge technology and services for its clients.State Street
- Provide analytical support in new client on-boarding lifecycle as it pertains to our BAU operating model. The candidate will also have to make sure that all activities are considered as part of the onboarding process and participate in BUAT / CUAT / parallel testing and all other specific tasks that need to be completed ahead of a client conversion. Work with clients and Business SME’s to define Operating Model, produce gap (exceptions to standard) analysis and oversee requirements and development lifecycle
- Support the sales process for prospective new clients and new products for existing clients by presenting current systems and processes and lead the client facing due diligence discussions.
- Work with global partners, local Business Architecture and IT Teams to develop strategic solutions for the business function. Design solutions to improve quality of service as business grows.
- Review current system capabilities, identifying gaps and developing new capabilities to meet the growing requirements of our clients. This could include developing new solutions and/or integrating new technology where necessary.
- Liaison with colleagues within the SSC Global network in defining business processes and strategic approaches to meet SSC Investment Operations outsourcing deliverables.
- Support the process understanding client requirements and their impact within SSC Global Operating Model interoperability and demonstrates an understanding of the impact of new processing/data flow requirements across the organization and facilitates a collaborative solution along with understanding impactful cost benefit analysis.
- Review, analyse and recommend detailed requirements and related documentation for business solution deliverables (procedural or technical design). Be cognizant of deadlines when determining solutions to ensure solution will be achieved within the deadlines governed by the project.
- Hands-On use of SSC Investment Operations outsourcing platforms to support Requirements, Process and Solutions research.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations