Twenty have partnered with an Investment Bank in London who are looking for a Business Change BA to deliver the day to day support for strategic planning and change management efforts for the regulatory change book and cross-regional change activities.
- Manages strategic and tactical execution of components of the change book of work impacting the EMEA region in line with existing governance structures in Region and across International as well as Enterprise Change Management policies and procedures.
- Manage small change requests throughout the programme of work or projects
- Serve as a trusted subject matter expert to the Capital Markets Banking Change Lead as well as business leads, business COOs, sponsors and programme managers on initiative sizing, scoping, and ensuring objectives and delivery of the regulatory change book and cross-regional change activities adhere to overall regional strategy.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the IB and COO teams to drive the change portfolio that impacts the region.
- Ensure changes to the business driven through BAU and project/programmes are sustainable and effectively embedded into business as usual.
- Analysis to determine the most appropriate solution to achieve strategic goals, through detailed analysis of the business need, feasibility studies, benchmark/trade-off analysis, and development of high-level business requirements.
- Working with end users, testers, to help develop use cases and analyse defects to support fixes and enhancements.
- Assist in monitoring and guiding all new or proposed change initiatives to align to the regional strategy and support business leads to make informed and strategic prioritization decisions and manage internal and external dependencies.
- Analysing complex regulations that may span multiple businesses, jurisdictions and summarise for others who may have a less technical background.
- Assist the business and COO teams with the development of business cases and benefits management, providing advice, subject matter expertise and constructive challenge where required.
- Experience in managing change in a comparable financial institution (preferably for a business unit or COO function).
- Innovative mindset, with a track record of change management, and knowledge of approaches and methodologies to support effective transformation.
- Strong knowledge of financial services regulations in EMEA.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic plans and roadmaps at an executive level.
- Experience in portfolio or complex programme management both Agile and Waterfall as well in a bi-model approach
- Experience in Business Process Modelling and Use Case Modelling and analysis of non-functional requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently within a team structure.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders of all levels of seniority, from different backgrounds and based in other (global) locations.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and experience of SharePoint & Confluence would be beneficial.